UX Design and Online Marketing
- Project manager and online marketing specialist
- Over 25 years of experience
- Excels in UX, web, and traditional design as well as brand development, illustration, and photo retouching
- Clients ranging from HP to The Spa at Cinco Ranch
- Developed numerous brand standards
With 25-plus years of experience, Richard brings his knowledge of clean traditional design, brand development, illustration, and photo retouching to the online arena. Skills that are critical to effective, economical graphic design.
In addition to more than a decade of experience running his own company, Richard has worked for major ad agencies and in-house client art departments. His clients have ranged from Hewlett Packard and The Spa at Cinco Ranch, to Schlumberger and Comfort Systems USA. He has designed websites, direct emails, logos, corporate IDs, annual reports, brochures, ads, postcards, and more.
He has developed and documented branding standards and templates for clients large and small.
When he is not helping clients with their branding needs, Richard can be found mountain biking, tending his garden, or developing delicious new recipes.